We aim to provide access and opportunities for all members of the community, ensuring that all participants are treated with fairness and respect. We have various equality forum groups to help with this - click here for more details.
Local University student Dan Smith produced a report on the Football v Homophobia campaign - watch his video package by clicking on the PLAY button above.
Our strategy sets out the vision, key priorities and targets for investment into grassroots football. This represents the Surrey County FA's contribution to the delivery of The FA National Game Strategy.
Four Key Goals:
1. Growth and Retention – sustaining and increasing the number of players
2. Raising Standards and addressing abusive behaviour – creating a safe and positive environment
3. Developing Better Players – focusing on the 5-11 age group
4. Running the game effectively – leading and governing the game
Three Key Enablers:
1. A skilled workforce – recruiting and developing a highly skilled, diverse, paid and voluntary workforce
2. Improved facilities – improving the access and quality of training and playing facilities
3. Marketing and PR – clear communications to everyone involved in the game
For more information on equality in football and other sports, visit Kick It Out, Pride Sports, The Justin Campaign or Inclusive and Active
If you have any queries or questions relating to this statement or any issues relating to equality generally please contact Paul Jones on 01372 384 748 or e-mail email@example.com