Ahead of the return of grassroots football, we are delighted to announce a series of free webinars focused on preparing the grassroots football community for the return of football.
Whether you are a parent wanting to know how you can get your children ready, a coach trying to prepare 'COVID safe' sessions, a club committee member seeking guidance or a referee with concerns about their role, our bespoke sessions are designed to make the whole process a little bit easier.
These webinars may have been designed to support the return of football from Monday 29th of March, but some of the session content will hopefully prove helpful well beyond the restart, for the rest of the season and beyond.
In order to attend, simply select the webinar title(s) which best interest or apply to your role in football (you can select more than one).
An invitation to attend and instructions on how to join the sessions will be sent out ahead of the calls.
Registration is open now, and you can sign up for the events right up to the date of our final session on Wednesday 31st March. Please note that if attendees are under 18 then they must provide parental/carer consent within their booking. This can be done when completing the form itself.
We request that anyone aged 16 and below has an adult present with them during the session(s).
- Monday 22nd March at 7pm – Preparing for the Return of Football (Welfare Officers)
- Tuesday 23rd March at 7pm – Preparing for the Return of Football (Referees)
- Wednesday 24th March at 1pm – Drop-in session, Preparing for the Return of Football (Parents)
- Wednesday 24th March at 7pm – Preparing for the Return of Football (Parents)
- Thursday 25th March at 1pm – Drop-in session, Preparing for the Return of Football (Club & League committee members)
- Thursday 25th March at 7pm – Preparing for the Return of Football (Female coaches)
- Sunday 28th March at 9am – Coaches’ Breakfast club
- Wednesday 31st March at 7pm – Return to Football & Beyond in partnership with 'Working with Parents in Sport' (Parents, Coaches)