Guildford Flexi-Football League Launches
Surrey FA are excited to announce a new Flexi-Football League, starting at Guildford's Surrey Sports Park
The aim of this new Flexi-League is to offer an alternative to those who are not able to access the male game during traditional weekend games, or who are looking for additional opportunities to play football.
We are excited to offer a way to play this slightly different format of the game in Guildford. Flexi-Football is focussed on ensuring that everyone attending leaves games feeling they had some good exercise and an enjoyable game in a friendly and positive environment. We enjoy competitive sport, but this isn’t the sole reason that we play!
The format of the games are to allow “fast football for busy people”. We want players to get all the benefits of regular exercise in a format that works for our modern, busy lifestyles. Furthermore, the Guildford Flexi-Football League allows players to gain all of these benefits, without committing to long away days, or early meet times. Turn up, play and get home in time for dinner!
What is Guildford Flexi-Football League?
- 9-a-side games. Small teams = more touches, more space, more goals and more action.
- 1 hour games on Mondays at 5pm–6pm and 6pm-7pm, starting Monday 18th March.
- Held at Surrey Sports Park, on the fantastic 3G pitches
- “Fast Football for Busy People” – providing a chance to play and enjoy the benefits of taking part in a full game, in a shortened time frame and at a time which may work around other commitments better than the traditional Saturday/Sunday Leagues.
- Register as a team or as an individual (to then be put in a team with other individual entrants)
- Fun, and friendly atmosphere
How to sign up:
- Complete the form here.
- We will contact teams and individuals to confirm registration
- Once the registration window has closed, we will be circulating the format, fixtures and specific rules of the league.