Football Foundation Facility Grants
LARGER SCALE FACILITY INVESTMENTS
For larger scale investment our Head of Football Development work on delivering projects identified in the Local Football Facility Plans.
Within these plans, produced for each local authority in Surrey, projects have been identified across four key investment pillars:
* 3G Football Turf Pitches (FTPs)
* Changing Rooms/Pavilions
* Grass Pitch Improvement
* Small-Sided Football Facilities
The Football Foundation provide a number of smaller-scale capital grants for a range of items which our grassroots club network could require, including:
* New or Replacement Goalposts
* Fencing (Site Perimeter or Ball Stop Netting)
* Storage Containers
* Portable Floodlights
* Minor Changing Room and Clubhouse Refurbishment
* Pitch Maintenance Equipment
For details of how to apply for any of the above, or the smaller-scale capital grants above, please visit the Football Foundation website or get in touch. All the respective guidance notes are available as downloads at the bottom of this page.