Rules & Documents
Resources for Cups & Competitions
Surrey County Cup: Key information
This is the Surrey FA County Cup homepage - where you can access all of this year’s fixtures and keep track of your team’s progress throughout the competition.
For those of you who help to administer your club and team County Cup fixtures, please ensure you familiarise yourselves with the key information and documents accessible throughout this page.
Please keep an eye out for notifications from Bob Dick (Competitions Officer) and on our Twitter and Facebook channels for round-by-round cup draws and fixture updates.
Get in Touch
For any questions, please get in touch with Bob Dick, Competitions Officer.
IMportant to know
Please note important rules for County Cups:
- It is the responsibility of the home team to arrange an appropriate kick-off time and to make contact with their opposition to provide match details no later than 7 days prior to the fixture taking place
- There will be no extra time in County Cups this season and all fixtures will go straight to penalties if the score is level at full time
- Sin Bins will be in use in ALL competitions except the Specsavers Surrey Senior Cup. Find out more on Temporary Dismissals here
- Those Team Managers and Secretaries who are recipients of the SMS Result Message must ensure their mobile number on the their Who Game System profile contains NO spaces.
These are the key documents needed for clubs competing in the Surrey FA County Cups - please ensure you read these, as they will hold many of the resolutions to common issues.
Yes - please ensure you submit this to both your County FA and your league.
If a club cannot fulfill its fixture, please contact Competitions Officer Bob Dick.
If you have not heard from your opponents three days before the fixture, please contact Competitions Officer Bob Dick.
Please email your result to Bob Dick, Competitions Officer.
Please also check who your SMS Recipient is set up as for the team on the Whole Game System, as this will often rectify this for you.
If this is the case, please contact Competitions Officer Bob Dick.
In this instance, please contact Competitions Officer Bob Dick, who will look to help reappoint the game.
In this case, please resubmit the SMS message in the format e.g. 2-1 or 3-0, with the home team appearing as the first score.
The match number will be found to the left hand side of the fixture/results section of each cup, e.g. 1, 6, 8.
The team that pays for the official, varies depending on the competition.
For the full breakdown, please view the County Cup Information for Secretaries and Officials document.
Match sheets and results sheets need to be completed in accordance with Competitions rules and must be submitted on time to ensure effective administration of all competitions.
Before the match: If you require a team sheet please access and print using the County Cup Information for Secretaries and Referees guide and complete in advance of your fixture, ensuring the referee has your sheet no later than 20 minutes prior to kick-off.
After the match: If you are not using Full-Time for administering your post-match sheets, please ensure you submit your result sheet using the below online results sheets.
- For the 11v11 online results sheet, click here.
- For the 9v9 online results sheet, click here.