Disability Booster Pack
DISABILITY BOOSTER PACK
Take your club to the next level
To provide disability and mental health teams, clubs and sessions with a grant in kind, to be spent on kits, balls, or any specialist equipment needed for disability football.
- Applications to be on behalf of a disability or mental health club or team (adult and youth), or a Turn Up and Play session
- Applicants who have not recently received or applied for Grow The Game funding, or other financial grant from Surrey FA or another body to be given priority
- Applicants who are a newly established team or session, who do not currently have a kit or easy access to equipment to be given priority
- Maximum grant of £500 per club, can be spent on a combination of kit, footballs, and specialist equipment
- Teams affiliated to pro clubs and community foundations not eligible
- School and college teams not eligible
- Priority will also go to CS clubs and teams, and any Turn Up and Play sessions delivered in conjunction with Surrey FA.
Rather than applying for an amount, clubs will need to apply for the items, eg. A new kit (if they have their own supplier then they can send Surrey FA invoice, as long as it’s below £500), or what equipment they need eg. 10 size 4 footballs and a set of orange bibs, size small.
Interested in Applying?If this could be a good opportunity for your club and you meet the criterea, please email Tamsyn.Woodman@SurreyFA.com who will guide you through the process.