Disability Booster Pack
DISABILITY BOOSTER PACK
Take your club to the next level
To provide disability and mental health teams, clubs and sessions with a grant in kind, to be spent on affiliation, kits, balls, or any specialist equipment needed for disability football.
- Applications to be on behalf of a disability or mental health club, team or organisation who are looking to grow a new team for the 2019/20 season (a team which is not currently affiliated)
- Applicants who have not recently received or applied for Grow The Game funding, or other financial grant from Surrey FA or another body will have priority
- Priority will also be given to projects who will be looking to develop: a female disability team; a youth disability team; or an impairment specific team (not pan-disability)
- Maximum grant of £500 per new team, which will be paid in kind- eg. kit and equipment, affiliation fees, competition fees
- School teams are not eligible
- Priority will also go to Charter Standard clubs
- Deadline – 20th May
Interested in Applying?