Surrey FA launched the Female Coaches Club in October 2016. Membership is open to all aspiring and existing female coaches within Surrey that are looking to progress in the game.
There are two forms of membership to the club (listed below).
Coach Membership is open to those looking to take their Level 1 but who may not have completed the course yet and experienced coaches that may not have the time to commit fully to attending events as required in Coach Plus.
Coach Plus Membership is aimed at those that are actively seeking to attend workshops, engage with other coaches and progress within their coaching and who currently hold a Level 1 (or higher) coaching qualification.
• Added to the Female Coaches Club monthly enewsletter
• Regular communications regarding female coaching events / coaching opportunities.
• Opportunity to access discounted rate of £5 for the first 12 months of membership to the Surrey Coaches Association.
Coach Plus Membership
• All of the benefits associated with Coach Membership
• Access to Surrey FA's online female coaching community through Hive
• Free membership of REACH (part of the Project 500 programme for female coaches)
• Opportunities to attend CPD Events
• FA Coach Mentor opportunities (on a one to one basis / in small groups)
• Discounted branded merchandising (TBC)
As well as the above, membership to the Coach Plus also provides you with the opportunity to attend exclusive Surrey FA facilitated quarterly events throughout the season (subject to confirmation) as set out below:
February 2017: Regional Talent Centre (RTC) visit
May 2017: Academy training session visit
July / August 2017: Pre-season coaching workshop
Click the image below to sign up to either Coach or Coach Plus Membership.
Interested but want to know more? Please email Jon.Burr@SurreyFA.com for any further questions on membership to the club.