The FA Disability Cup is held annually in May at St. George’s Park, with finals hosted for five different types of disability football.
Every year St. George’s Park host five cup finals in May:
- Amputee cup final (adult male) in partnership with England Amputee Football Association
- Blind cup final (adult male) in partnership with the National Blind Football League
- Cerebral palsy cup final (adult male) in partnership with CP Sport
- Deaf cup final (U18 female) in partnership with English Schools Football Association
- Powerchair cup final (adult mixed-gender) in partnership with the Wheelchair Football Association
The FA Disability Cup ensures that players within impairment-specific football have a national FA competition which they can take part in with dreams of reaching St. George’s Park for finals day.
It is a fantastic opportunity to celebrate the achievements of the players, coaches and volunteers involved in our partner competitions, and provides a platform for raising awareness of the opportunities that exist for everyone within disability football.