Disability Football In Surrey
There has never been a better time to get involved and play football, whatever your ability level. There are now more opportunities than ever to play football if you have a disability.
Surrey FA believes in flexible, inclusive and accessible playing opportunities for everyone, and are committed to delivering a range of opportunities for players with a disability to access football at various levels across the county.
We are proud to host a thriving PAN-Disability league, The Surrey Football For All League, which caters for a wide range of impairments, and was voted the 2015/16 Charter Standard League of the Year. We also have the Surrey Community League for Mental Health and impairment-specific opportunities such as Crystal Palace's Powerchair Football.
Take a look below to get a better understanding of player pathways, coaching and clubs and leagues.
being an inclusive football club
Supporting a player with a disability does not need to be complicated, but there are areas where some adaptations may need to be made to become an inclusive environment.
So, how can I get started?
Across Surrey there are so many opportunities for you to get involved at our clubs.
Check out our interactive map below, which shows all of our disability clubs, and their contact details.
- Surrey Football For All League. For details, visit the Football For All website here.
- Surrey Community Football League (mental health league) run by Woking in the Community. For details email Community@WokingFC.co.uk
- Surrey FA College Disability League. For details contact Info@SurreyFA.com
- Surrey FA Inclusive Schools League. For details contact Info@SurreyFA.com
- Inclusive Adults League. For details contact firstname.lastname@example.org