The Surrey FA Youth Empowerment Network is a community of passionate young people, aged 14 to 24, who share a common love of football and a desire to make a positive impact on their local community and beyond.
An extension of the Surrey FA Youth Forum, the network provides a diverse range of football opportunities, allowing members to obtain important work experience in football. The network's fundamental mission is to raise the voices of young people in football and advocate for their issues and goals in the local community.
Key features for the Surrey FA Youth Empowerment network:
- Football for good: using football to address important social issues such as mental health and diversity
- Mentorship: a supportive environment which can empower and guide members to reach their full potential
- Community Engagement: engaging with other young people through events, workshops and initiatives
- Collaboration: working with other members together on projects and campaigns
- Personal Growth: the opportunity to create lasting friendships and grow personally
Join us and be a part of a welcoming, forward-thinking community creating the future of football in Surrey! We believe in the ability of young people to not only perform on the field but also to serve as catalysts for positive change off the field.
If you would like to join the network, please follow the link below.
SIGN UP HERE
FIND OUT MORE
If you have any questions, please contact our Football Development Officer for Workforce, Helen Ogle, at Helen.Ogle@surreyfa.com.