SURREY FA IS RECRUITING FOR a football service administrator
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting grassroots football clubs across Surrey.
Surrey FA is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual(s) with a passion for grassroots football to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the football services department at Surrey FA to administer key discipline processes and provide support to clubs, leagues and volunteers as required.
Location: Remote working / Office – Dorking, Surrey
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
Closing Date: Friday 9th December 2022 at 5pm
Interview Date: December 14th onwards
Due to the number of applications we receive for such vacancies, we are unable to respond to everyone and as such if you have not heard from us by December 14th you should consider that you have not been selected for an interview.
Surrey FA is committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through The FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according the nature of the role and the information provided.
- Complete the administration and organisation of commission hearings, including recruitment and training of panel members
- Act as a discipline commission secretary when required
- Support club and league secretaries with the discipline process and provide regulatory updates where necessary
- Support the affiliation of clubs and ensure safeguarding requirements are met
- Assist with the administration of County Cup competitions
- Contribute to ensuring that safeguarding and equality are embedded throughout the Surrey FA and grassroots football
What Is It Like To Work For Us?
Surrey FA is a great place to work. We are proud of our positive culture, staff well-being, and team working. We are collaborative. We support each other. The person is as important to us as the skills you can bring.
We value the benefits of partnership working to deliver better outcomes. And we are all passionate and committed to grassroots football and changing lives across our community.
We offer flexible working hours, a benefits programme designed by our staff and you’ll be based in our offices at Meadowbank Football Ground, overlooking the Surrey Hills in Dorking.
What we can offer
- Access to high-quality training, networking and personal development opportunities
- A varied and exciting working life, where you’ll learn about all aspects of grassroots football
- Holiday entitlement
- Other benefits
Equality and Diversity
Surrey FA promotes inclusion and diversity and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any requirements in relation to the recruitment or interview process, please include details on the application form.
About the application and selection process
Complete the below Application Form and Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form no later than 5pm on Friday 9th December. Applications received after deadline will only be considered in exceptional circumstances e.g. proof of posting indicates:
- Undue delay through no fault of the applicant
- Receipt of applications will not be acknowledged
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by 14th December to arrange a mutually convenient interview time. If required, second interviews may be held in order to determine the most suitable candidate for the role
If you have any questions about the role, please contact David Miller at email@example.com for an informal discussion.
Surrey FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Our Equality policy is available here.
equal opportunities monitoring