Don't miss out
Is your club set up for the biggest online shopping event of the year? Your club could be adding a substantial amount to its fundraising pot while your supporters shop online during the peak shopping season with easyfundraising.
Turning online purchases into free donations for your club, ensuing it is set up with easyfundraising before the shopping frenzy commences, is a sure-fire way to make the most of this year’s peak shopping season. Shop with all the leading retailers, Amazon, John Lewis, Selfridges, Curry’s PC World plus, 5,900 others, and every time a supporter makes an online purchase, your club receives a free donation from the retailer.
It’s estimated we will spend £6B as a nation on the Black Friday sales alone, let alone Christmas, so be sure to register your club in time. The key to a successful peak shopping season is registering early and making sure your supporters are on board and engaged in helping your club reach its fundraising goals.
Why should I register my club?
1. It provides your club with a continuous stream of income all year round, not just during the peak shopping season
2. It’s free and requires little management or maintenance so, you can fundraise without even thinking about it
3. easyfundraising provides you with lots of pre-built messages, images, flyers, and toolkits to help engage your supporters
How to get started with easyfundraising:
1. Register your club – this is free and only takes a couple of minutes to complete
2. Book your free 1-2-1 coaching call with the easyfundraising team to understand how to get the most out of easyfundraising for your club
3. Encourage your supporters to use the easyfundraising website or mobile app when shopping online for your club to start earning free donations
Register your club now, and start earning