If you’re interested in the Surrey Fire and Rescue Service recruitment programme, and want to improve your fitness at the same time, then join these Surrey Fire Fit sessions on a Monday evening at Guildford Station, 6.30-7.30pm.
These sessions are run by the Station Commander of Guildford Station, with members of the Recruitment Team present.
There are no number restrictions and there is no requirement to sign up prior and no commitment to attend every week. Just turn up and get fit!
There are also dates available for virtual online information sessions. The sessions will cover:
• What careers are on offer within the fire and rescue service
• How you can apply for these roles and the recruitment process
• What opportunities there are available at SFRS
• The chances to get involved/learn more e.g. station visits, fitness sessions
• Q&A with SFRS team members and the chance to hear first-hand their experience
These are taking place on Tuesday 26 October 6-6.45pm and Monday 1 November 6-6.45pm. The booking links for each of these are below.
TUESDAY 26 OCTOBER
MONDAY 1 NOVEMBER
For more information about a career with Surrey Fire and Rescue, visit www.surreycc.gov.uk/firecareers