Surrey FA is delighted to make available a 'Charter Standard Booster Pack' to help clubs with the delivery of football and make the return of the game that little bit easier.
Whether you are after new goal posts to replace those falling apart, a training event for your coaches, a referee course for eager club officials, bespoke support from a member of Surrey FA’s team to help develop a project, or you have an idea that would create a better environment at your club, then please make an application.
We have provided a list of items available to apply for which we feel will best support you. These items are not specifically to support the return of football from Monday 29th March but could be things you need for future seasons.
Simply select the item(s) you would like, tell us a little about why you need them and how they will be used and our Football Development Team will do the rest.
If there is something you feel your club would benefit from which is not on the list then please feel free to select 'other' and tell us a little more about what it is you need (limit of £500 on these applications) and we will be in contact with you to discuss further.
Our application window is open from Monday 15th March and closes on Monday 5th April. Successful clubs will be contacted in the week commencing 12th April with further details about how to the claim items awarded.
Please make a note of the following before applying:
- Only clubs affiliated to Surrey FA who have in date Charter Standard Status are eligible to apply (check with your club committee if not certain).
- Whilst multiple applications from one club will be accepted, we encourage applicants to check with their club before applying to help save time when shortlisting successful applications.
- You can make more than one request from the list of available resources/rewards.
- Please be as concise and specific as possible with your application to help us determine where the need is greatest. If you simply select an option but provide no details about why you need the support your application may not be prioritised over other applications.
- This is an application process only and does not guarantee the awarding of funds. Our pot of financial support is limited and whilst we will do our best to allocate money we cannot promise every applicant will receive all items requested.