2019/20 Grassroots Football Survey Announced By The FA
2019/20 GRASSROOTS FOOTBALL
SURVEY ANNOUNCED BY THE FA
The Football Association [The FA] has today announced its annual survey for participants in Surrey to provide feedback on the grassroots football provision in the local area.
Players, coaches, parents, supporters, volunteers, referees, club and league officials across Surrey now have the opportunity to highlight areas where they require support, suggest areas for improvement and outline the impact of particular campaigns or schemes.
Since the online survey was originally launched, the responses of more than 100,000 grassroots participants have helped to inform the decision making and allocation of resources by The FA and respective County FAs. Results from the 2018/19 edition identified five key areas – both on and off the pitch – where a renewed focus is required:
- Identify the resources and tools that clubs need the most support with
- Foster the right experience for participants at this level of the game
- Encourage young people to stay active in different roles across the game
- Ensure the RESPECT campaign has a positive impact on all participants
- Adapt to the changing nature of modern grassroots football