To make the administration of football easier for everyone it is now possible to complete all player registrations online using the Whole Game System.
Benefits include; reducing the ever-increasing workload on the volunteer workforce, improving
the understanding of the game’s largest participant group and making player discipline processes more robust.
Here is how Player Registration works:
- 1. Leagues setup up online registration requirements in WGS
- 2. Clubs develop a player list and organise those players into teams
- 3. Clubs then submit this information through online registration on WGS
- 4. Leagues review & approve clubs online registration information
- 5. Finally, the information is automatically integrated with Full-Time