Surrey FA CPD Offering
DEVELOP YOUR COACHING SKILLS
Learning and development is an active, continuous process. It's a journey that never ends. And one that is shaped by experiences and learning opportunities gathered anywhere, anytime.
From in person events through to online workshops and access to tools and resources, we will help you to make the biggest impact as a coach in local football. We deliver a variety of topics across our CPD sessions, aimed to develop, and strengthen the knowledge of coaches who operate in grassroots and local football.
Look out for future sessions during the 23/24 season, including:
- Benefits of small sided games
- Developing on the pitch
- Developing skilful players
- How to manage and observe difference
- Coaching disabled footballers
If you are interested in our local offer, please see the full 2023/24 CPD calendar below, or download the full PDF version by clicking the button below.
browse our cpd calendar for the 2023/24 season below
CPD stands for Continuous Professional Development and refers to a practical or online learning opportunity, such as a regional workshop, an FA conference, online courses, and webinars. These are delivered outside of any formal qualification pathway.
Coaching, as both a vocation and a profession, never stands still. It’s always evolving and always seeking out the newest innovations, emerging trends and latest best practice. This is where CPD comes in. These events are not only crucial in exposing you as a coach to up-to-date thinking and methods, but they’ll also give you the skills needed to create and sustain modern learning environments for your players.
Yes, you can attend ongoing learning opportunities delivered outside of Surrey at all levels. To explore all events please visit the dedicated page on England Football Learning by following the link below.
As per UEFA licencing requirements, Level 3 to 5 coaches are required to complete 15 hours of CPD every three years.
Your FA learning record displays all FA course completions including coaching qualifications, Safeguarding and First Aid, in addition to helping you manage and keep track of the number of CPD hours you’ve attained.
1. Login into your account through England Football Learning: https://learn.englandfootball.com/
2. You should see an icon in the top-right corner of the page – hover and click “Sign in to Account”
3. Once you’ve signed in to your account, hover over the icon again and click “Manage my account preferences”
4. From here, you should be presented with a dashboard with a ribbon along the top – click “Learning”
5. You should see a full list of training completions (any outstanding training that is required will also show on this page, and will show as “expired”)