YOUR COACHING JOURNEY STARTS HERE…
Do you want to help develop and inspire footballers of the future? Whether you are starting your journey in coaching or are actively coaching and want to develop your knowledge and skills, we have a range of support, opportunities and resources to help you make the biggest impact.
In this section you'll find information about support initiatives and training opportunities to help you improve as a coach, be safe in your coaching and the environments you create, and access on-the-ground support when you need it.
Get In Touch
Football Development Officer (Workforce)
SURREY COACHES ASSOCIATION
Surrey Coaches Association are a not for profit, volunteer run, independent organisation. Who aim to help develop ALL coaches at all levels, whether novice or experienced. They want to provide our members and our friends from neighbouring regions, opportunities to observe and discuss, thought provoking, innovative and educational coaching demonstration sessions, delivered on a regular basis by some of the best coaches in the country.
Yes, you can attend ongoing learning opportunities delivered outside of Surrey at all levels. To explore all events please visit the dedicated page on England Football Learning by following the link below.
As per UEFA licencing requirements, Level 3 to 5 coaches are required to complete 15 hours of CPD every three years.
Your FA learning record displays all FA course completions including coaching qualifications, Safeguarding and First Aid, in addition to helping you manage and keep track of the number of CPD hours you’ve attained.
1. Login into your account through England Football Learning: https://learn.englandfootball.com/
2. You should see an icon in the top-right corner of the page – hover and click “Sign in to Account”
3. Once you’ve signed in to your account, hover over the icon again and click “Manage my account preferences”
4. From here, you should be presented with a dashboard with a ribbon along the top – click “Learning”
5. You should see a full list of training completions (any outstanding training that is required will also show on this page, and will show as “expired”)