FA Safeguarding Children Course
This course will help you to:
- Understand how safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility.
- Implement some simple steps to keep environments safe.
- Identify and respond appropriately to poor practice incidents.
- Recognise the different forms, signs and indicators of abuse, including grooming.
- Identify the barriers to children disclosing and reporting abuse.
- Respond appropriately to safeguarding disclosures and concerns.
- Record and report safeguarding concerns effectively.
- Seek advice, find resources and organisations who can help.
Online Safeguarding Children Recertification
You can now renew your FA Safeguarding Children qualification online instead of attending the workshop. The FA have put together a guide document for this which you can download via the link below.