STAY ON TOP OF YOUR GAME
Learning and development is an active, continuous process. It's a journey that never ends. And one that is shaped by experiences and learning opportunities gathered anywhere, anytime.
From in person events through to online workshops and access to tools and resources, we will help you to make the biggest impact as a coach in local football.
Browse our latest events, designed to develop your coaching skills and connecting you with fellow coaches across Surrey.
Can't see what you're looking for? Express your interest in future topics by completing the form below.
Get in touch
Football Development Officer (Workforce)
By EmailENGLAND FOOTBALL LEARNING FAQS
ONLINE PE CPD FOR TEACHERS
Find out more about the Free initiatives and courses run by England Football Learning, specially designed for teachers to help enhance the delivery of high-quality PE for children within Key Stages 1-4 by following the link below.
ENGLAND FOOTBALL LEARNING
Find out more about how to get involved in the grassroots game and how England Football Learning can help you along the way.
Yes, you can attend ongoing learning opportunities delivered outside of Surrey at all levels. To explore all events please visit the dedicated page on England Football Learning by following the link below.
As per UEFA licencing requirements, Level 3 to 5 coaches are required to complete 15 hours of CPD every three years.
Your FA learning record displays all FA course completions including coaching qualifications, Safeguarding and First Aid, in addition to helping you manage and keep track of the number of CPD hours you’ve attained.
1. Login into your account through England Football Learning: https://learn.englandfootball.com/
2. You should see an icon in the top-right corner of the page – hover and click “Sign in to Account”
3. Once you’ve signed in to your account, hover over the icon again and click “Manage my account preferences”
4. From here, you should be presented with a dashboard with a ribbon along the top – click “Learning”
5. You should see a full list of training completions (any outstanding training that is required will also show on this page, and will show as “expired”)