PREGNANCY & REFEREEING DOCUMENTS
If you are a female referee and believe that this the Pregnancy & Refereeing Policy may be relevant to yourself - please refer to the latest guidance documents which can be found and downloaded at the bottom of this page. Please contact us if you have any further queries relating to this.
SURREY COUNTY FA RA-FA REFEREE EVENT
• Referee Event (Roger East – Guest Speaker)
• Thursday 29th October 2015
• Read the full write up on the event by clicking here and view the photos by clicking here.
REFEREE IN–SERVICE TRAINING (IST) MEETINGS
• Tuesday 15th December 2015
• Unit 6 (Next Step Workshop)
• County Office - 7.00pm
• Mini Soccer – December 2015
• 9v9/11v11 Course – November 2015
• Please email email@example.com for more information
LOOKING FOR REFERREING MOTIVATION?
Are you looking for inspiration and a reason why you should continue to progress with your refereeing journey with the Surrey FA? Why not read the news report involving 5 Surrey FA referees that took part in the Dana Cup, the worlds 3rd largest football competition involving over 1,000 teams and 250 referees - click here for the full article and to read what the referees thought of the experience and how it will develop their skillset in the 2015/16 season.
SURREY FA COUNTY CUP FINAL APPOINTMENTS
The Match Officials for the Surrey FA County Cup Finals will be announced by the Surrey FA in the weeks leading up to the final dates (TBC) and referees will be informed accordingly.
CLASH OF COLOURS & AMENDMENT REMINDERS
1. Please be aware that under FA Regulations teams are not allowed to play in either BLACK or VERY DARK colours that may clash with the Referee.
2. PLAYERS are reminded again that they should ensure that they do not wear anything that is dangerous to themselves or other players (including any kind of jewellery). Taping up of rings is only permitted if this renders them entirely safe. There is growing evidence of players being injured by opponents' studs and blades on footwear. Referees have been instructed to carry out inspections prior to every match in order to reduce this danger.
3. PLAYERS and REFEREES are reminded that racist remarks constitute a dismissal offence in accord with Law 12 (the use of offensive, insulting or abusive language) and must be punished accordingly.
4. If undergarments are worn, the colour of the sleeve should be the same main colour as the sleeve of the jersey or shirt. If Undershorts are worn, they are of the same main colour as the shorts.