- Autumn course dates have now been published - click here to see them.
- Please see the document below entitled Guidance Regarding repeat Subs for the latest news on roll on-roll off substitutions.
- For the latest editions of the Referees Newsletter please see below, as well as for the Laws of Association Football amendments for season 2012/2013. Also below please find the FAQs concerning Refereeing and Equality.
CLASH OF COLOURS & LAWS OF THE GAME AMENDMENTS/REMINDERS
1. Please be aware that under FA Regulations teams are not allowed to play in either BLACK or VERY DARK colours that may clash with the Referee.
2. PLAYERS are reminded again that they should ensure that they do not wear anything that is dangerous to themselves or other players (including any kind of jewellery). Taping up of rings is only permitted if this renders them entirely safe. There is growing evidence of players being injured by opponents' studs and blades on footwear. Referees have been instructed to carry out inspections prior to every match in order to reduce this danger.
3. PLAYERS and REFEREES are reminded that racist remarks constitute a dismissal offence in accord with Law 12 (the use of offensive, insulting or abusive language) and must be punished accordingly.
4. If undergarments are worn, the colour of the sleeve should be the same main colour as the sleeve of the jersey or shirt. If Undershorts are worn, they are of the same main colour as the shorts.
- August 2011 Newsletter
- June 2011 Newsletter
- Referee June 2012 Newsletter
- Referees and Equality - FAQs
- CFA SSF Legal Guidance Pack
- 2012 13 FIFA Law Amendments
- Guidance Regarding Repeat Subs
- SURREY COUNTY FA TIES
- Surrey County FA Referee Promotions 2012-13