To see how this affects Clubs and Referees, and the process to follow to submit your results, please click here.
Creation of fixtures, appointing of Referees and any subsequent amendments to fixtures are communicated to the dedicated Club contact by email. It is imperative that any changes to contact details for your Club are communicated to the County Office as soon as possible to alleviate missed or late reporting of results.
Fixtures for each competition can be viewed by clicking the relevant link to the Competitions listed below.
Please also remember that dates are frequently altered as a result of adverse weather conditions - while every effort is made to directly communicate these changes, please regularly check the competitions below to ensure you have the correct time and date.
Also below, please find documents relating to the Competitions, including the Competition Rules for the Adult Cups and the Youth Cups, as well as Team Sheets and Result Cards for both Clubs and Referees. These can be returned by post or via email - see the bottom of each document for the addresses.
We are incredibly grateful to our County Cup sponsors, whose commitment to grassroots football is invaluable. To read about our sponsors, please click here.
For any assistance on County Cup matters, please contact Bob Dick, Competitions Officer, Surrey County Football Association on 01372 384743 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- County Cup Competition Dates 2014-2015 season
- County Cup Rules 2014-2015 Adult
- County Cup Rules 2014-2015 Youth
- County Cup Team Sheet 3 from 5 Substitutions
- County Cup Team Sheet Repeat Substitutions
- How to Submit Your County Cup Result via SMS
- County Cup Information for Club Secretaries Referees with Team sheets and Result Cards Oct 2014
- County Cup Final Venues 2015