This vision is to offer everybody in grassroots football a high quality, safe, enjoyable experience that is nationally recognised. Watch the video above to see the full range of benefits.
The programme helps to:
- Target investment
- Deliver an improved service and support structure to leagues
- Improve communication with leagues
- Ensure succession planning within leagues
- Rationalise existing league structures
- Help implement the principles of Long Term Player Development
- Grow football for under represented groups
- Improve efficiency and sustainability of leagues
- Deliver on the Respect Programme
The Charter Standard League Programme assesses the ability of leagues to provide a high quality, safe and enjoyable football experience against a standard set of criteria. It also encourages leagues to continuously develop through on-going support from County FA staff and the review and on-going development of a league development plan as part of an annual health check process.
The Charter Standard League Programme is open to all Sanctioned Leagues.
Please click on one of the following links for more information about the Charter Standard League Programme:
Charter Standard Leagues in Surrey
Contact the Football Development Office for any other queries on 01372 387 092